FACIAL WASH AND MASSAGE 100% NATURAL FOR A CLEAN, HEALTHY AND BEAUTIFUL SKIN
– Natural honey, green bean powder, wild green tea leaves, grapefruit essential oil.
– Splash your face with cold water. Take some Nét Mộc cream (about the size of your thumbnail) and spread out on your palm. Gently massage the entire face for about 2 minutes and rinse with cool water (see detailed instructions below).
– Nét Mộc is made of gentle natural herbs and preserved in honey. If the product accidentally gets into your eyes or mouth it is safe enough to rinse out with water.
– Nét Mộc contains natural moisturizers from honey. It has a pH of 4.5 to 5 which is consistent with and non-damaging to the natural acids on your skin. You do not need to use a toner or moisturizer after using Greenoo.
Take 3 minutes to wash and massage your face. Each of the nine following steps should be repeated from 8 to 10 times.
- Tie up your hair and wash your face with water. Take half a teaspoon of Nét Mộc cream and spread it all over your face in a stroking motion.
- Massage gently all over your face.
- Pinch in between your eyebrows to alleviate tension that often builds up here.
- Pull apart any frown lines above the nose by placing both of your index fingers on the inner edge of your eyebrows and by pulling outward towards your eyebrows.
- Make small circular movements from the top of the bridge of the nose down towards the nostrils using the middle fingers of both hands. You may actually feel the lymph nodes draining under your fingertips.
- Apply pressure underneath your eyes using your ring finger. Starting from the inside, work outwards. Take deep breaths and exhale each time you apply pressure.
- Invigorate the jaw line. Use your thumb and the side of your index finger to create a suction movement, working from the center of the face to the outside. This will make your skin glow. You can use the same technique on
the neck if you like.
- Finish off with some more deep stroking movements, as described in Step 2. This helps the product to work deeply in the skin.
- Use your both hands to wash your face thoroughly. You may use cold water to cool your healthy skin.
– Avoid sun exposure, high temperatures and excess moisture. Close lid carefully after each use.