– Prevention and treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, palsied and fibromyalgia
– Relieves aching and tired legs by the stimulation of blood circulation
– Detoxifies and de-stresses your body and improves sleep.
– Cissus modeccoides Planch (Ipomoea turpethum R. Br), Cissus quadrangulus L , Hiptage madahlota Gaertn, wild grapes, Bidens pilosa L, Leea rubra Blume ex Spreng, Micromelum falcatum (Lour.), Tanaka, wormwood, Pluchea indica, Andrographis paniculata
– Boil in 4-5 liters of water for 8-10 min. Add more water to cool or leave until the desired temperature is achieved. Soak feet in the water for about 15-20 min (reheat if necessary). Dry feet thoroughly and don’t stay barefoot.
– Seal after use. Store in a dry and cool place.
THIS VIETNAMESE TRADITIONAL MEDICINE IS OWNED BY HEALER
– Hoàng Văn Tài. Voi Xô Village, Hòa Thắng commune, Hữu Lũng District, Lạng Sơn Province