HERBAL HAIR WASH AND STEAM TREATMENT FOR HAIR LOSS
THOROUGHLY CLEANSING – PLEASANT SCENT – REFRESHING – SOFTENS FACIAL SKIN
Gleditschia, knotweed, mulberry leaves, mint, patchouli, hibicus, holy basil, pomelo peel, Eleusine indica, Cosmos Bipinnuatus, Garcinia cowa.
- Soak a herbal filter bag in an insulated bottle filled with roughly 2 – 3 liters of boiling water for 5 – 7 minutes (or directly boil on a stove for 3 – 5 minutes). While waiting for herbal extracts, you may use the relaxing steam for your face and nasal passages.
- Add more water to cool or leave until it is cool enough for comfortable use (around 40oC). Then, lightly squeeze the bag several times and stir until the herbs extracts have completely dissolved.
- Use ½ of the herbal water to wash your hair several times. Gently soak your hair in the herbal water so that the nutrients are absorbed.
- Gently massage your scalp and hair with your fingertips (This treatment is extremely good for those who have headaches caused by colds).
- Add 1 – 1.5 liters of warm water to the remainder of the herbal water to wash your hair once more.
Precaution: Do not use if you have a history of hypersensitivity to any component of this product.