REDUCES INSOMNIA, IMPROVES MEMORY, INCREASES IMMUNE SYSTEM, ACTS AS A BLOOD TONIC, AND MANY OTHER PURPOSES FOR USE.
20 FILTER BAGS
– Helps fight fatigue, increases endurance of the body, improves memory, increases immunity, widens arteries, acts as a blood tonic, reduces inflammation, stimulates digestion, increases excretion of toxins – detoxifies food poisoning, conditions body temperature and blood pressure.
– Prevents strokes that are common with the elderly.
– Postpartum women use Ming Aralia tea against uterine pain, treatment breast-feeding malfunctions, increases maternal milk production.
– It has sedative effects, good for people who suffer from insomnia or anxiety.
– Polyscias fruticosa L. Harras (Araliaceac) Tea bag made from the roots of a 7 year-old Ming Aralia tree (95% roots, 5% leaves). Ming Aralia is compared to ginseng because of its qualities. It is also effective in case of headache, vestibular complaints, or neck/shoulder discomfort.
– Combine 1 tea bag with about 1 cup boiling water in a sealed container. To increase concentration, mix with a cup of boiling water.
– It tastes best with honey, according to the user’s taste. People with diabetes should not add honey to the tea.