A SOFT, NATURAL AND ENVIRONMENT FRIENDLY WAY TO WASH CLOTHES
PARTICULARLY SUITABLE FOR SENSITIVE, ALLERGIC SKINS AND BABY CLOTHES.
– Shells of soap nuts from Tree Sapindus Mukorossi
– This natural Soap is environment friendly, anti-pathogenic, anti-bacterial, non-toxic, non-irritating, and hypoallergenic.
– Soapberry tree (Sapindus mukorossi) naturally grows in Vietnam and some other East Asian countries.
– Hundreds of years ago, the Vietnamese already knew how to use soapberry pulp for washing and shampooing. Ripe fruits taste bitter and have a slightly sweet aroma. The fruits are first kiln dried and shelled from their seed, since only the shell contains the natural soap “saponin”. This is a powerful natural cleaner that easily penetrates the fibers of your clothes and efficiently removes stains.
– The soap nuts are so soft that they are particularly suitable for sensitive skin, eczema, allergies and psoriasis as well as baby clothes. Folk soap nuts have been researched and developed by VietHerb.
HOW TO USE:
– Add about 3 teaspoons of shredded nuts (approximately 8-10 nuts) into mesh bags (bundled with the product) for about 7 kg of clothing.
– To increase efficiency, soak the soapberry laundry bag with 500 ml warm water within 5 – 7 minutes.
– Place the soapberry laundry bag and pour soaked water into the middle of the laundry and wash normally with cold or hot water.
– After washing, remove the soapberry laundry bag and hang to dry.
– Each prepared bag can be reused up to 3 times or until the pulp has melted completely (or until the nuts are flabby and grey). One bag of 150 gr. VietHerb Soap nuts could be used for 20 – 30 loads of 7 kg of clothes.